Wednesday 1 December 2010

Brief.

The brief I have chosen for my practical production is a promotion for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with two ancillary products. A cover for its release on DVD and also a magazine advertisement for the DVD. Looking for a new and unsigned band to base the production on was quite an easy task as a few of my closest friends are in an up and coming band called Mox Pox. It is an exciting venture for both me and the band as not only are they perfect for the creation of my AS practical but this could also benefit them as a band and bring them live events and publicity in the near future. This is also a perfect opportunity to find a brand image for the band. Being a mixture of genres, Mox Pox are unsure of how to represent themselves to their audience so I intend to overcome this problem through creating a clear brand image. They need a colour scheme, font and logo as these are all key elements for their brand image and for the band to be easily recognised. I believe this production will attract a stronger target audience and help to make them well known in the current local music industry.

1 comment: